Re: Countrylink Alcohol Problems

I work at a station along the southern line but don't work for CL. I am
often the only "staff member" that people
can find in the early morning hours when ST1/2 are coming and I gotta tell
ya I'm sick to death of pissed idiots coming into my office wanting me to
sell them a ticket/check in their luggage/accept abuse because the train is
late.
Because I work for a rail company, wear a uniform and can be found on a rail
station in the early hours, these mugs
seem to think I'm fair game. We are seriously thinking of a sign for our
door stating we don't work for CL, don't know
when the XPT arrives, can't sell them a ticket or load their bags. As to the
alcohol issue, I think that the problem
seems to start in the hours they spend waiting in nearby pubs for the train
to arrive.
3967f937@pink.one.net.au">news:3967f937@pink.one.net.au...