Re: Sleeping Car (heating)

I actually have a photo somehwre of on of these plugs on a 48.. can; think what
number of the top of my head but one of the ones sold to SA a few years back....
not sure if it is scanned. if it isn't, you'll have to wait two weeks for me to
get to sydney again to look through my archives.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine