Re: [NSW] The closure of Homebush station.

<glillic@msn.com.au> wrote in message
9V_75.5293$c5.13667@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:9V_75.5293$c5.13667@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> OK Dave
>
> I gave you the source of my information - how about the source of yours.

Basically, everything that has been published. Everything that has been
published (by CityRail, ORTA and SOCOG) has been along the lines of "people
who have games tickets will have travel to the venue incorportaed into the
cost of their ticket." There has been nothing (apart from the second level
minion who spoke to you) that has said that there will be free travel
system-wide to all takers for the duration of the games.

Now unless you can come up with something official, I suggest you leave it
at that.

Dave