Re: [NSW] The closure of Homebush station.

Homebush; Macdonaldtown; Yagoona and Birong are all scheduled to close
during the Olympics.
But don't worry, you wont get a foothold on any train during that period!!

BTW I understand that ALL CityRail trains will be free - not just those to
the Olympics and not just for event ticketholders.

--
Geoff Lillico