Re: [NSW] Sydney rollingstock

S and R sets may consist of the same car types but to suggest that Tulloch,
Comeng and Goninan cars are almost the same???!!!  I don't think so.

My apologies to the residents of the less populated states, but if you don't
like the thread, skip it.

Chris

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> R sets are the same as S sets, only 6 cars instead of 4. All built by
Commonwealth Engineering and
> some by Goninan (and some by Tulloch :-) )
> G sets are the same as T sets, only with toilets and different seats (more
comfortable) and slightly
> different front. All built by Goninan
> C and K sets are very similar. C sets are fully air-con, and a majority of
K sets are air-con (with
> conversions taking place now). The major difference between C and K is
that C sets use chopper
> traction control (and hence the whine when accelerating). All built by
Goninan