Re: [Melb] Dynamic Fairways for Trams

Tony,

this dynamic fairway system is being paid for by Citylink. The idea is to
frustrate the motorist into using the tollway instead of Toorak Road. If
successful, and it does generate extra revenue, the dynamic fairway system
would be introduced on other fairways in the vicinity of Citylink :o)

Cheers
John Wayman

395D693D.DFFCDE6C@tig.com.au">news:395D693D.DFFCDE6C@tig.com.au...