Re: [Melb] Dynamic Fairways for Trams

Sam Eades wrote:

> David Bennetts wrote:
>
> *snip*
>
> Don't be so quick to criticise this new approach! You haven't seen it in
> operation yet. I think that anything that gives trams, or attempts to, is worth
> trying. It may work in conjunction with traffic lights, keeping them green to
> improve traffic flow. I think we should wait and see how and if it works before
> shouting it down.

Your approach is level headed Sam, but I must admit, David has a point.
And as Vaughan already pointed out, there is nothing wrong with the current fairway
system, if it is enforced correctly. Surely this new technology money could be
better spent...

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/