Re: Validators that NEVER work

"Roderick Smith" <rodsmith@werple.net.au> writes:

>I spent Saturday travelling around Wien (Austria) on an all-day ticket.
>There, the validators DO work.  This excellent system has no barriers; a
>ticket is validated once (ie on the first trip) and is available for trams,
>buses, suburban trains and the metro.  People do not seem to cheat the
>system.

Yep - Vienna's PT system is great. Even better is Berlin's, with their
fantastic S-bahn/U-bahn system. No barriers, and it's cheap to use, too.

The (ex)-Victorian Government was Jeffed.

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page     | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards      | paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au