Re: Pendennis Castle Hamersley Iron rail acess versus eveybody

hi,

If you want light reading about the court judgement Hamersley Iron verus just
about everybody in iron ore business over rail acess just follow the link

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/disp.pl/au/cases/cth/federal%5fct/1999/867.html?query=%7e+hamersley+iron

Chris