Re: Pendennis Castle swap for tasman garret k1

hi,,

Since when have the Poms shown us any goodwill...From dropping nuclear bombs in South
Australia  in the 50's to their trade restrictions on australian goods. Go to the UK
and you get treated at the airport like you are from  a 3rd world country. The Poms
don't give a dam for us. All I was saying that  a  poor  austrailan rail preservation
group (one maybe in west australia) might benefit from some sort of "swap" or proceeds
from a sale so it  will have the funds to restore one of their rusting exhibits. The
loco would have to be worth at least $100 grand. Sell it to the highest bidder.

chris