Re: Pendennis Castle swap for tasman garret k1

Don't swap it for anything, simply donate it to a particular group as a gesture of
goodwill. We should never have taken the Pendennis Castle away from Great Britain
in the first place. Also, K1 would recieve better maintenece that we could ever
give it here. Apart from this, where would we run it? As for the other locos, they
would be just another curiosity without any real heritage significance to
Australia. We have enough problems trying to look after our own locos without
having to worry about any more. Hopefully I can travel to Great Britain in the
future and see the Pendennis Castle where it belongs!

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au