Re: QR and Photographers

that's bull shit that corporate relations will let you take photos at
citytrain stations. the ultimate responsibility for your safety and ability
to take photos at these stations is a gentleman by the name of ted hitch,
and the last time I wrote to this news group about this subject you could
get permission to take photos you were required to have a railway staff
member with you and you had to pay for the time of this escort.

but all of you miss the point on why qr has taken this stance. in recent
years a photographer(Brainless Git) got to close to his photo subject and
was hurt. he successfully sued qr for negligence and as a result qr does
not like people being on their property and taking photos without a
guide(qr employee). It must also be remembered these railway platforms are
not public land and as such thew owner of the land can remove any person
they feel may be a hazard to themselves or other members of the public or
employees.

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<38858151.E6515F97@ozemail.com.au>...