Carins Tilt train no longer have sleeper?

In article <86dc2k$4m2$1@news1.mpx.com.au>,
  "Dean A Stalker" <dstalker2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It would be a good idea if EDI/Walkers/QR would have the sleeper cars
ready
> when the Diesel Tilt Train is put into service in 2002. I couldn't
handle
> having to sit in a seat for 27 hours, I couldn't even handle having
to sleep
> in an economy sitter in the Spirit of the Tropics for 8 hours.
>
> --
> Dean A Stalker

Remind me of exactly 10 years ago when XPT replaced the Brisbane Limited
and Pacific Coast motorail. From the pitcure the new train seens to
have a lot better seats then XPT, but I still prefer to lie down on a
bed at night.

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.