Re: The Unofficial QR History Updated,Cairns Tilt train no longer have sleeper?

It would be a good idea if EDI/Walkers/QR would have the sleeper cars ready
when the Diesel Tilt Train is put into service in 2002. I couldn't handle
having to sit in a seat for 27 hours, I couldn't even handle having to sleep
in an economy sitter in the Spirit of the Tropics for 8 hours.

--
Dean A Stalker
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809