SLR - Extensions work progressing

 I took a walk from Jubilee Park to Catherine St Lilyfield on the
18th and took some pictures.
(http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/)

 In the last month i've covered the entire line.

 The extra platfom at Wentworth park is taking shape, the
foundations now completed. New staunchion supports are being
cast in that area. It looks like quite soon they will be in a
position to put the new set of points in and adjust the
overhead. It is possible that Wentworth park will get its 2nd
platform completed and made available way before the rest of
the extension.

 Heading west, the location of the Bridge St station is not
yet evident.
 Earth works and foundations for the Jubilee Park station are
quite advanced.
 The location of 'Rozelle Bay' station is not yet evident.
 Catherine St station appears to be going to be an island platform
that starts in the 'gap' between the Catherine St bridge over the
throat of Rozelle yard and the CityWest link road. If the foundations
I saw are for the station and not a substation, this will make
Catherine St the only island plaform on the system!.

 At most bridges along the line the 'outbound' track, (Originally
the 'UP' track ?, the goods line was a little odd about up and down),
has been lifted and the balast cleared off the bridge decks, I
presume to allow inspection and repair of the bridge structures.

 At Railway Pde , Annandale, I made use of an open gate to walk up
onto the line, and to my surpise, I notice some one has been replacing
sleepers on the line. It is hard to tell exactly when this happened,
as the shavings from the drilling of the sleepers are still there,
indicating recent activity but weathered to a grey colour. Since one
of the tracks was closed long before the other, and sleepers have been
replaced on the track that was closed first, this quite odd. (Could the
drill shavings lasted 3 or more years ?)

 Down near where City West Link road crosses, at another access gate,
there was a balast plough sitting on the 'outbound' track (ie the same
one with bits missing at each bridge!). The 'outbound' track is also
missing under the City-West road. There was also a stockpile of used
but still servicable sleepers stacked here.

 Also of note were 2 or 3 RSA side-tipper wagons parked on the
'inbound' track under the City-West Rd. Due to their location I
could not photograph them, or determine how many were down there
, although the end of a wagon is just visible in the Catherine St
shots.
 On the western side of the City-West road at this point (ie next
to Rozelle Yard) it appears a balast stockpile is being built.

 I assume that when the crews working on Wentworth Park and Jubilee
Park station finish thier earth and foundation works,the crews will
move sites and make a start on the Bridge St and Rozelle Bay
stations.