Re: Hehe It got better!!

In article <86acs3$gac$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Neil D B <anb727@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  Whinge whinge whinge. Now you know why cityrail staff might not be as
> friendly as an Ansett flight attendant. The whinging bloody passengers
> you have to put up with all day long. CityRail is a big system with
> utilising lots of technology, trying to run trains everywhere with no
> more than about a 10 minute gap.
>  With this many trains going over the same track, every 10 minutes, 6
> trains an hour, approx 120 trains a day, 840 trains a week, and maybe
> only trackwork and maintenance on that section of track every few
> months, then by god youll get problems.
>  Now let me ask you a question. Would you prefer to only have 1 train
> an hour to cut down on wear and tear on the track and compononents,
but
> being incredibly reliable, or because of the publics whinging, have a
> train every 10 minutes, and only having a few LITTLE problems? I know
> what Id prefer. The public want trains every few minutes, but they
> cannot put up with a tiny bit of inconvenience as a result of the
> frequent service.
>  Then once things a running smooth, and on time all day, the public
> decide they wanna whinge about the fact that S sets and other trains
> may not have air conditioning. Well diddums, thankfully for you,youre
> only on that train for really no longer than 1 1/2 hours. Drivers and
> guards have to put up with it for 8 hours a day sometimes.
> As for saying that rail employees are a bunch of incompetents who
> cannot do their job, than why dont you piss off back to your car, pay
> over $10,000 a year to keep it on the road, put up with traffic, shit
> drivers, shit roads, longer commuting times, and get yourself killed
by
> a shitty asian driver whos been taught to drive by someone of their
own
> race and in their own language, that they cannot read a stop sign and
> they plough straight through you, and then you tell me just how shit
> the trains are.
>  Nearly every single morning, the trains deliver over a million
> passengers safely to work, without incidents.
>  And another thing, if you wanna see just how efficient sydneys trains
> really are, you just have to look at what happened during those 2
train
> strikes late last year. Chaos everywhere.
> And one last thing, stop your whinging, put up with it, and get over
> it. Us employees are not sitting in our mealrooms, working out ways to
> try and fuck the public up at every chance we get, no matter what your
> opinions are. Just remember, were trying to get home as well.
> >
> CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
> My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company,
person,
> animal, object.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I prefer not to have racial messages in this forum,
Anyway this incident is the only incident I experienced with cityrail,
99% of the time cityrail delivered fine, puntual,fast, and economical
service as what I expected, we just shared some out of control
experience. Whenever I'm in Sydney I will take cityrail as always.

Ansett flight attaindant been friendly? Cement truck drivers can do
smile better then these people.

Cheers
James