Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

> What the railways have never understood is that the purpose of the
> system is
> to provide useful transport for people and goods. Not to make up
> different
> daily excuses, not to say "dunno, mate" to every reasonable
> question, and
> not to be some kind of anti-unemployment sponge.
> So many rail workers can't see that if they met the "useful
> transport"
> criteria more often, more people would use the system, more money
> would be
> invested in the system, and their jobs would be very secure.
> It's no use telling the public what to realise. The public makes
> its choices
> how it travels, and choices at the ballot box, based on what it
> experiences.
> Iconoclast.

You are exactly right. the average commuter spends around $1500 a year
on rail travel while every tax payer subsidises this pityful service.
I'd be better off sitting in peak hour traffic in my own space and get
home on time. I'd like to know when they will clean trains during the
day as well. So many times there is spew and shit everywhere.