Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

What the railways have never understood is that the purpose of the system is
to provide useful transport for people and goods. Not to make up different
daily excuses, not to say "dunno, mate" to every reasonable question, and
not to be some kind of anti-unemployment sponge.

So many rail workers can't see that if they met the "useful transport"
criteria more often, more people would use the system, more money would be
invested in the system, and their jobs would be very secure.

It's no use telling the public what to realise. The public makes its choices
how it travels, and choices at the ballot box, based on what it experiences.

Iconoclast.

Neil D B