Re: st marys today

The wasted trackwork is a little strange. The North Shore was meant to be
upgraded last week but was called off. Despite this they closed the line
anyway, not wanting to muck around with timetables because of staff
complaints. Busses to replace trains were the $190000 price tag.

Brendan

%gBh4.6825$3b6.33560@ozemail.com.au">news:%gBh4.6825$3b6.33560@ozemail.com.au...