Re: What happened to todays Syd-Bne XPT

It probably vanished off some signal system and abducted by aliens as it
went through Gosford (apparently there is a lot of U.F.O action there).
Or it was one of those "act of God"s listed on the ticket as a valid reason
why services may not be provided etc etc.

Brendan

3886F7FA.E3FCE1AD@launch.net.au">news:3886F7FA.E3FCE1AD@launch.net.au...