Re: [VIC] H220 (was: Surviving R classes)

"Chris Brownbill" <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
388450F0.D8979F6B@enternet.com.au">news:388450F0.D8979F6B@enternet.com.au...
> Yeah but in this politically correct era there's no way we could call it
Heavy
> Harry.  Just like the Fat Controller was re-christened Sir Topham Hat, the
> nameboard would have to be something like "Abundant Mass Harold" or
something.

Fortunately the Fat Controller is only known as Sir Topham Hat in the
American market - though unfortunately this will probably be the case in the
upcoming movie. Much like what apparently happened when "A Fish Called
Wanda" was shown on US TV - all of Ken's stuttering was edited out!

Daniel, whose kids love Thomas the Tank Engine and can distinguish between
V/Line and West Coast diesel locos...
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen at custard dot net dot au