Re: ALCO diesel at RTM

The RTM trip Thirlmere-Melbourne-Tamworth-Melbourne-Thirlmere will be with
4490+4201+44211 (according to STN) and 15 cars ex Goulburn. It leaves night
of the 21st Jan and arrives Tamworth AFAIK 23rd (stables at West Tamworth)
and departs the 29th arriving back at Thirlmere on AFAIK the 30th.
On the south Danny

38845184.D5F79B00@ozemail.com.au">news:38845184.D5F79B00@ozemail.com.au...