I'll try nicely this time! - Ballarat to Skipton Line

Hello again,

I started off on the wrong foot (10 left feet to be exact) last time so I
will try to be a little more civil.

As I requested previously, I am interested in any info on the Ballarat to
Skipton line, especially photos or plans of station buildings and removed
infrastructure - mainly in Linton, Skipton and Pittong - architectural plans
of Ballarat Station or info on where I could get copies would be an absolute
bonus.

I am also interested in working drawings of any of the first generation
Victorian Railways GM diesels - so that I can convert them to slightly
simplified scale drawings on the computer for general usage on a future
Website (highly detailed and dimensioned)

As I have said - I apologise for any nastiness - wrong side of the bed!!!

P.S. I will be patient this time.

:) Regards "Sad Site" Geoff