Re: I'll try nicely this time! - Ballarat to Skipton Line

"Geoff Downes (Graphic Mountain Pty Ltd)" wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I started off on the wrong foot (10 left feet to be exact) last time so I
> will try to be a little more civil.
>
> As I requested previously, I am interested in any info on the Ballarat to
> Skipton line, especially photos or plans of station buildings and removed
> infrastructure - mainly in Linton, Skipton and Pittong - architectural plans
> of Ballarat Station or info on where I could get copies would be an absolute
> bonus.
>
> I am also interested in working drawings of any of the first generation
> Victorian Railways GM diesels - so that I can convert them to slightly
> simplified scale drawings on the computer for general usage on a future
> Website (highly detailed and dimensioned)
>
> As I have said - I apologise for any nastiness - wrong side of the bed!!!
>
> P.S. I will be patient this time.
>
> :) Regards "Sad Site" Geoff

I have checked the earlier posting and you didn't obviously read it because you
certainly haven't taken my advice. Yuri is quite correct because some of us only
read aus.rail when we have a spare moment, a lot of the discussion does not
interest me.

David.