Re: Very Sad News Site

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:21:56 +1000, "John McCandless"
<johnmc@topend.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Interesting things, trains.   They draw people together - from completely
>different ends of the social spectrum - who would
>cheerfully murder each other, given the time and opportunity.......

ROF,LMAO!

But seriously, most people on this NG will go to a lot of trouble to
give you the info you need (I know that from personal experience on
both the receipt and donation of info, photos, follow ups).

Apart from the occasional spats (anyone remember the Tezza/Eben
altercation over the MUA/Dock Strike?  whatever happened to those
two?), this is a generally harmonious, humourous, helpful,
informative, low-heat flame group.

To see a ng that is the exact opposite of this group, take a look at
aus.comms.mobiles:  99% venom, invexctive and flame, 1% info.

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
"1998 - The Victorian Year in Steam"
--  Now available - check website for dealers
 at http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia ---
Copies will be available on the R700 transfer trip