Re: Very Sad News Site

Interesting things, trains.   They draw people together - from completely
different ends of the social spectrum - who would
cheerfully murder each other, given the time and opportunity.......

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...

Geoff Downes (Graphic Mountain Pty Ltd) <graphicmountain@bigpond.com> wrote
in message ZOCf4.14082$oJ5.28988@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:ZOCf4.14082$oJ5.28988@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Dear Railfans et al,
>
> Get a life - if you are interested in railways, talk about them!!!!! - not
> crap about who did what wrong or fill the site with rubbish about
> derailments in Sydney or wherever!!!! I asked if someone out there could
> help me find information - and my suspicions about the internet were
> confirmed!!! - a lonely hearts club (generally) for people who sit at
> computers all night talking rubbish.

<snip>