Re: R700 and 3 T's to Ballarat 30/1/00

High speed cars and travel would also be handy to maintain a path and ensure
arrival back in Melbourne at a reasonable hour. It also then reduces the
costs e.g. crew wages. Slow trips are why I gave up fan trips!

Cheers
John Wayman

y_%c4.713$aq3.6752@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:y_%c4.713$aq3.6752@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...