Re: Deary deary me ...

I guess Brad got the tip "be good to your mother" often  while delivering
the pizzas, but I digress.

What I was going to say was that my dream house would be backing onto a
heavily populated main line (but only during the day as night isn't as good
for taking photos) with an elevated loft in the backyard (with the window
facing the line of course).

Keeping dreaming Eric, keep dreaming.........

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com