Re: Any suggestions for top 3 railways "things to do" in Sydney

1. Zig-Zag Railway - Catch a Lithgow interurban to the Zig-Zag. Let the
guard know your getting off there. When you catch the train back your
son will get a thrill when he gets to stop the train using the signal
paddle.

2. South Coast - Kiama is a good place to stop and look around or you
can go all the way to Nowra/bomaderry which is the end of the line.

3. Central Coast - At Fassifern you can follow the old Fassifern-Toronto
branch line. Toronto railway station still exists.

Note that each of these will need a day.

The is also the light rail & monorail in Sydney itself.

Have fun,
Ross