Re: Any suggestions for top 3 railways "things to do" in Sydney

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:59:57 +1000 as "Peter
Mason" <Peter_Mason@nag.national.com.au> took time out from the neverending
quest to rid the world of grues and wrote:

> My son (8) and I (we are from Melbourne) will be in Sydney for a three days
> toward the end of the month. We will be staying in Darling Harbour, but
> would like to do some railway oriented sightseeing. We arrive Sunday morning
> and depart via XPT Tuesday evening.

One thing to do is to visit the Powerhouse Museum in Ultimo (walking distance
from Darling Harbour).  They have a few old locos and carriages on display there
plus the old destination board from Central station.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1