Re: What's with cityrail?

Thanks for the info. I can imagine they are very hard to stop. I'd like
to know how they judge it sometimes.
In regards to the St Leonards incident, it has also happened at North
Sydney as well. I've had to run up a few carriages to get off. I think
the problem is with my service. Somedays it is 8 cars, most it is 6 and
some it is 4. Do drivers get the same service everyday or is there a
roster system?This guy in the morning sometimes tries to stop at
artarmon and waverton etc when it should go past. The guard rings the
bell (sorry don't know the term)and once we heard him over the speakers
":it's not this stop mate it's North Sydney". As I say I don't know
much about the actual driving of the train or how long your shifts are
(I've heard that they can be quite long.).
Thanks again.