Re: [NSW] New gadget seen at Town Hall

interesting thing is that even though we've trialled this sort of system for
a few years now, but we still don't see any system implemented for contact
smart cards in use anywhere!

below is a link to Hong Kong's Octopus contact smart card system, which
works in most buses, all MTR (Mass Transit Railway) and KCRC (Kowloon-Canton
Railway Corp) plus ferry services.

http://www.kcrc.com.hk/service/east_rail/octopus.htm

Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
wVrd4.53$OJ3.1319@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:wVrd4.53$OJ3.1319@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> It was a contact card (guess I should have mentioned that important fact.)
>

> --
> Eric
> www.erk.au.com
> I am looking for links to and from my website. If you are interested,
email
> me.
> Hubert Lam wrote in message <854jn5$3f5$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
> >Was the smartcard a contact smartcard (i.e. touch on machine and "beep")
or