[VIC] Video Capture of 8173 at Kilmore East (was: [VIC] FV Kilmore East quarry freight)

James Brook wrote:

> <snip> Anyway, there was still some action
> on the narrow gauge <g!>. 8173 passed us at 1127 with a fairly small down
> freight.

If anyone is interested, here is a video capture. This pic is only available here
and it's only temporary, ie: I will remove it in a few weeks. As with the images on
my site, this is copyright and if you want to use it for anything other than
personal non-profit use, please e-mail me first.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/8173.jpg

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: