Re: [VIC] FV Kilmore East quarry freight

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Today it was through Flinders Street at about 09:12 [Heading in the Kilmore
> East direction] - Up front was the Playstation (a.k.a. the wheelie bin,
> G543) and it's usual mix up of brown and green/yellow VHQF hoppers. Bring
> back the X class (like on the mini-apex December 23 1999 - the last of this
> year).
>
> Regards
> Michael

It never went to Kilmore East today. Me and my dad went there to photograph it
and it didn't arrive. We then went to the station and asked the stationmaster
(or whatever they call them these days) and he said that it only runs to
Kilmore East a few times a week at the moment, ie: as required. He doesn't even
know if it will run until the day before. Anyway, there was still some action
on the narrow gauge <g!>. 8173 passed us at 1127 with a fairly small down
freight.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: