Re: Olympics service (Was Carlingford line & was Cumberland Line)

Dave

I wasn't suggesting that what RD said is wrong, they could be right
according to current policy. But who is to say that there won't be a change
between now and then (it happens). I wonder if the water will outnumber the
flames?

btw, where are they going to get the extra buses/drivers from?

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com