Olympics service (Was Carlingford line & was Cumberland Line)

And where are they going to get these extra buses from?

It seems open slather on smaller lines if this is the case. Does that mean
reduced Wollongong & Newcastle suburban services? They Richmond, Carlingford
and Cumberland lines appear to be targets as well. The Cronulla line only
seems to be a target because it is single line. I haven't been on suburban
services in that area for a while but I seem to think that there are more
passengers on the Cronulla - Sutho section rather than Sutho - Waterfall
section. Am I right?

Just because something appears in the Dec 99 Digest or in this ng doesn't
mean that it WILL happen............I'll be interested to see if it works
out like that.

Eric
www.erk.au.com
I am looking for links to and from my website