Re: Merry Christmas

Athan wrote in message <386F4D29.8ECE7065@nospam.bigfoot.com>...

>Probably was 1400, but wasn't there personally.

Weren't you? Ummmm (shuts mouth to prevent foot placement)

>WOW...an invitation on aus.rail....what will people think of this?

Who cares. Anyway, did I tell you that I got my Field Umpire Level 1 and
have been asked to run a Level 2 Goal Umpire course this year?

>Unfortunately, I can not catch a train to get there, but will see what we
can
>do.

tsk tsk - no excuse. Wht CAN'T you catch a train from Tasmania to Victoria?
I will accpt NONE of your excuses about there being a large body of water in
the way. I want something new for a change (I know, a bit much, expecting
something new from a priest. That is what homiletics are for, aren't they?)
<g,d,r>

Dave