Re: Melbourne no Y2K problems

<thalytgv@my-deja.com> wrote in message 84jjdh$645$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:84jjdh$645$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <84ik7h$1dhj$1@otis.netspace.net.au>,
> Saw a couple of comeng sets running just after midnight and carrying
> people, Bayside/Hillside trains must be very confident with their
> equipments

Well, it was a bit ambitious to schedule trains to stop at premium
stations - the schedules were all over the place. The train I got left FSS
around 12:35 (to Frankston) - and it was the scheduled 12:05! Got to
Caulfield around 12:58. Another Frankston train pulled in just after 1am and
waited for us to leave around 1:03, then followed.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen at custard dot net dot au