Re: No Y2k Bug

I see no reason to omit this work from my resume. That you choose to believe it was all hype is your choice. Yes the
media did beat it up...but thenthey cant count can they...neither can you it seems.
I was happy enough to do Y2K work because ther WAS a problem...and people like me did the work...maybe yourself as
well??
Its amazing how many problems are occurring that arent seemingly anything to do with Y2K...thats because people dont
understand its real nature.
I dont blame everyhting on Y2K...where did I write that.
Easy to hide behide anonymity... to have a dig from behind a cover!!
Yes most Y2K probelms are software related....only on computers...PLCs are completely different in nature....
The whole gamut of rollovers are not complete.
Technology in its imperfected state keeps IT people employed..we fix the poor designs!!
Computers precious?? They're nothing but tools.. machines
Yes much testing has been done...and a lot wasnt..especially small to very small companies...and 90% of business in this
country is SMALL business.
Your attitude is not new to me...came accross it often..it your priveledge to dissent...thats fine...but if you think
its all over red rover...well well agree to disagree.
I wasnt pessimistic about the whole thing..I was actually very positive.
There are many systems around where simulations only (testing) were possible as they interacted with other online live
systems.
Sounds like you think its all bullshit and black science...mate I work in reality...
hope you had a good time working at that time :-)

cheers >;~)) Richard