Re: "lost" trains

I think everyone is getting a little carried away with the rights and
wrongs of the Glenbrook collision. Everything said so far is pure
speculation and I do think that everyone should wait for the result of
the inquiry before forming any opinions as to who is to blame for this
unfortunate accident. Lets just hope that lessons are learned from it,
and it is never repeated.

Regards
Gezza