Re: "lost" trains

Rod wrote:

> RNS <steam3801@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > This means that the same thing was happening that day as the day of
> > the Cowan bank accident, except on the down instead of the up!
> > Whilst the signal failures being experienced on Cowan Bank may not
> > have been the only reason for the accident, it was certainly a major
> > contributing factor.
> > Once again, if caution by the following interurban driver had been
> > excercised the accident either would not have happened, or it would
> > have been considerablly less serious.
> Why the hell would he have been cautious?

Because he is charged with the responsibility (as a driver) of the safety
of all the passengers that he carries on that train. You should know that
better than anyone.

> He did not know anything was
> wrong, How would he?
> Its a  WORKING Transport system we are trying to run here. Not Railroad
> Tycoon!

Yep, and when you arse end another train, it all grinds to a halt and
nothing works.
Goodbye working transport system.

Funny you should mention RRT, crash a train and see what happens on it - no
one uses your trains..
Not exactly the way to run a working transport system is it Rod?

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  Never be afraid to try something new.