Re: [VIC] Red Hens in Bendigo was Yesterday at Bendigo

Freight_man (freight_man@hotmail.com) won a Nobel Prize for literature by writing:
> Does anybody know why the Red Hens are at Bendigo, and in addition what is
> happening at South Gippsland Railway.

Sadly, not as much as used to go on there.

> Is Peter Smiths "hen" still there?

AFAIK, 402 is still there and being restored to its former SAR glory.

> Are they still running a service.

Yes.

> Is there a web page?

Sort of. Currently under renovation, and coming to a RailPage near you. :)

> I know one of SGR's ex-personalities is now working with GNRS, wonder if
> their is a connection.

The only connection is that he owns most of the Hens.

Cheers
David