[VIC] Yesterday at Bendigo

Hi all,

Here are two video captures of the red hens in storage at Bendigo.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/redhen1.jpg

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/redhen2.jpg

Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non profit use without my permission.

P20 arrived at the northern end of the station just after 1600 with
three container wagons. I think this was the up Boort freight, am I
correct about this?

Me and my dad then chased the down Echuca between Goornong and
Rochester. The train was supposed to arrive in Bendigo at 1700. It
passed us at Goornong at approximatley 1720 (I don't know the exact
time). The locos were G513 in the original V/Line livery and X40 in the
FV livery, but it was missing its numberplates. We then got another shot
of it on the Campaspe river bridge just out of Rochester. Photos of the
day should be appearing on my site soon! :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au