[VIC] Red Hens in Bendigo was Yesterday at Bendigo

Does anybody know why the Red Hens are at Bendigo, and in addition what is
happening at South Gippsland Railway. Is Peter Smiths "hen" still there? Are
they still running a service. Is there a web page? ......questions
......questions......questions......questions!
I know one of SGR's ex-personalities is now working with GNRS, wonder if
their is a connection.
Cheers
Rod

--