Re: N class (was H220 was surviving R class etc)

> You are obviously a bit older than I am. In April 1953 I was 11 months
old!
> I cannot fathom whether you are being smart ( Nobel Prize for literature)
> but if readers are interested in reading about my railfan exploits in the
> sixties, I have copious quantities of notebooks to assist me in reliving
the
> good old days of the Victorian Railways ( Blue & Gold edition), otherwise
> I'll forever hold my peace ( or in this case, my fingers).
>
> Cheers
>
> NMF

NOW...oops sorry finger slipped to cap lock.....
Here is a person that should have a Home Page! Get a copy of Microsoft
Publisher and start writing it all down, Then as you get to places that need
a photo or drawing YELL for help in this News Group. When the help arrives
paste your pictures in the appropriate spot and start building your page.
Your provider will generally give you free space to put it on line.....it
really is almost that easy
Cheers
Rod
--