Re: N class (was H220 was surviving R class etc)

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
UmJp4.625$A_1.478337@news0.optus.net.au">news:UmJp4.625$A_1.478337@news0.optus.net.au...
> Forster Family Inc (noelmel@wantree.com.au) won a Nobel Prize for
literature by writing:

> N430 was usually at North Melbourne most weekend. She was a regular on the
> Sunday excursion train to Daylesford from April 1953 (when Sunday trains
> were revived) until the T class took over.
I'm talking about the early sixties here.
You are obviously a bit older than I am. In April 1953 I was 11 months old!
I cannot fathom whether you are being smart ( Nobel Prize for literature)
but if readers are interested in reading about my railfan exploits in the
sixties, I have copious quantities of notebooks to assist me in reliving the
good old days of the Victorian Railways ( Blue & Gold edition), otherwise
I'll forever hold my peace ( or in this case, my fingers).

Cheers

NMF