Re: N class (was H220 was surviving R class etc)

> I'm talking about the early sixties here.
> You are obviously a bit older than I am. In April 1953 I was 11
>months old!
Actually David is only 29 years old this year....

> I cannot fathom whether you are being smart ( Nobel Prize for
>literature)
Naaah! that just something try to entertain messages,make it more
delightful to read.  You will see it everywhere, you can make your own
by changing "forum preference" in "my-deja" I also subscribe "James-
Bond-Fan" forum and there is a guy he puts "order a vodka-martini" to
all the messages reply by him.

> NMF

Any chances of seeing these N classes today? any preservation society
own them??

--
Cheers

James