Re: Sydney CityRail Security Cameras?

How do you go when the Guard is a little girl. What is she going to do?

"Stop it. By the power vested in me as a woman stop!" or "It's my god
given right as a woman to order you to stop it."

Now before you all start telling me that I am sexist, racist or any
other kind of "ist", think about it. A man six foot+ against a 4 foot
female. You will probably say they will get in contact with the police.
Ok with what? Even if they can raise someone, the police very rarly turn
up in time or at all.

BTW the latest way of locking up the train for female guards is to leave
the first 3 cars open and lock the 4th car off ie the one in wich they
are riding.  S o even if there was someone getting attacked there is no
way of assisting. They don't answer the P.E buttons.

rgds