Re: [NSW] Indicator Board - Wrong Destination

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
38A559FE.8EAD4756@ozemail.com.au">news:38A559FE.8EAD4756@ozemail.com.au...
> That shoots your argument down again.  If "Some people rely on
announcements,
> not train looks" then why did they join a special train when announcements
told
> them not to?  The answer is that some people are just stupid, and others
ignore
> the announcements and indicators, but blame someone else when they are
> overcarried.

** I agree. Some people who never pay attention should blame themselves -
not the messenger. I heard some passengers arguing with the Station
Assistants after they missed the train or arguing with the guards when they
are in the wrong train.

Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au