Re: All Aboard the Bondi Tram

> >** Do Westbus use Nepean Nippers (mini bus) in Penrith all the time???
even
> >in peak hours to all routes??? If they use the mini bus all the time, is
it
> >crowded during peak hour times & how frequent they pick up passengers
> during
> >peak times???
>
> No - a lot of the peak hour runs use full sixe buses.

The Cambridge Park/Kingswood bus (route 785) has a Nipper most of the times.
During the school holidays (and some days after school), we sometimes get a
big bus.
When the Nippers are running during school, its sometimes crowded. Generally
around 3-4pm. But its not TOO bad.
I'm not sure about the other routes, but its one bus every 30 mins in peak.
The Werrington (route 782) may be every 20 mins.

Anita

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au